These spring timetables are valid from 23 March to 23 May 2008. They are a reworking of the official timetables, to make the information in them easier to follow:
- Standard Service to destinations between Como and Colico.
- Fast Service to destinations between Como and Colico.
- Vehicle and Passenger Service between Bellagio, Menaggio, Varenna and Cadenabbia.
- Services between Bellagio and Lecco (Eastern branch of the lake).
- Local Services between Como and a few nearby communes at the foot of the western branch of the lake.
If you prefer to use the official timetables, or are interested in how and why we rearranged them, please follow the links below:
- Spring 2008 timetables in English on the official website of the ferry authority – the Gestione Navigazione Laghi.
- Guide to the official ferry timetables
- How and why we re-arranged the official ferry timetables
We aim to do the same work on the summer 2008 schedules when they are available.
We would therefore be grateful for any comments on the way we’ve rearranged these timetables.