These timetables are valid until 4 April 2009. They are a reworking of the official timetables, to make the information in them more relevant for visitors and easier to follow:
- Fast service to destinations between Como and Colico.
- Vehicle and passenger service between Bellagio, Menaggio, Varenna and Cadenabbia.
Winter 2008 motorship timetable contains only local commuter services between Como town and a handful of villages close to the foot of the western branch therefore has been omitted.
If you prefer to use the official timetables, or are interested in how and why we rearranged them, please follow the links below:
- Winter 2008 timetables in English on the official website of the ferry authority – the Gestione Navigazione Laghi.
- Guide to the official ferry timetables
- How and why we re-arranged the official ferry timetables