These timetables are valid until 2 November 2008. They are a reworking of the official timetables, to make the information in them more relevant for visitors and easier to follow:
- Motorship service to destinations between Como and Piona.
- Fast service to destinations between Como and Colico.
- Vehicle and passenger service between Bellagio, Menaggio, Varenna and Cadenabbia.
The motorship timetable excludes local commuter services between Como town and a handful of villages close to the foot of the western branch.
If you prefer to use the official timetables, or are interested in how and why we rearranged them, please follow the links below:
- Autumn 2008 timetables in English on the official website of the ferry authority – the Gestione Navigazione Laghi.
- Guide to the official ferry timetables
- How and why we re-arranged the official ferry timetables
We aim to do the same work on the winter 2008 schedules when they are available
We would therefore be grateful for any comments on the way we’ve rearranged these timetables.